Services & Packages
What we do
- We are going to give you back your time, to help you scale your business.
- We support you with building the systems/processes in your business, allowing you the freedom and flexibility to create and live the life you desire.
- We advise and implement the key strategies required to get your business to the next level.
- After 5 years’ experience working with online businesses, Elite VA is able to see the missing links to gaining the momentum in your marketing.
- We see your business from a deeper level and understand your bigger picture. We are your tech cheerleaders supporting you along the way to get you out of that tech overwhelm and into freedom to gain maximum exposure online.
Noted below are some of the tasks we have supported our clients over the past 5 years
- Support with setting up and implementation of all business SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) including client onboarding, launching of products, content creation etc
- List-Building activities including building landing pages/thank you pages and automation flows/nurture sequences to connect with your audience
- Support and assistance with consistent communications with audience/followers via social media and newsletters
- Website updates including new sales pages, embedding opt-ins, membership sites etc
- Setting up online calendars e.g. Calendly/Acuity Scheduler
- Video and audio editing for Podcasts/regurging content and video training for Group Programmes/Online Course
- Creation of Editable PDFs for Workbooks etc
- Setting up and launching new podcasts including regular content scheduling onto podcast platforms such as Libsyn, Soundcloud etc
- Client onboarding (sending electronic contracts, welcome packs and invoices)
- Project Management for product launches/website launches/events planning etc
- Other VA related tasks including sending invoices and chasing for payment, setting up monthly instalment plans etc.
Lynsey has been such an amazing support for my team for the past four years. She is dependable, reliable, flexible and a real delight to work with.
Lynsey is a breath of fresh air. She takes the headache out of tech and her upbeat, can-do attitude means she is a pleasure to work with.
I have recommended her to all my clients and even use her tech expertise in some of my programs. I can’t recommend her enough.
Lynsey has been working in my business for about 2 years now and wow, the difference she has made is incredible.
Her depth of understanding around the tech side of my business is amazing.
Lynsey has freed up my time to upscale my business and has taken on the tasks that need to be done in order for this to happen. She has automated my website, integrated Calendly and Zoom, added PayPal buttons, created editable PDFs for my online programmes, created the process of booking in to my online programmes and helped with the programmes themselves.
She never seems to get flustered and has a lovely calming way about her that allows me to trust that she is just getting on with everything while I focus on the bits that I love.
In a one-day strategy planning session, I was able to cut through the overwhelm, get clarity on my Business idea, my vision, my perfect client and even my core Branding - and subsequently arrive at a set of goals to be implemented in the coming 90 days.
Even better, by the time I reached home, all of the ‘tasks’ had been entered into a detailed project plan – which now sends me prompts and reminders to ensure that I stay focused. I’m inclined to say that I have probably achieved more in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last 2 months.
Thanks Lynsey, had it not been for you, I’m sure I’d still be in the ‘procrastination zone’.